How To Choose An eSports Gaming Speaker?
2.0 GAMING SPEAKER｜ 2.1 GAMING SPEAKER｜ GAMING SOUNDBAR｜ GAMING HEADSET
How To Choose An eSports Gaming Speaker ?
There are still a lot of things to pay attention to in the selection of game audio, mainly a lot of content related to parameters.
(1) Unit configuration: refers to the type and size of the sound generating unit.
(2) Rated power: refers to that the speaker can withstand the power of this value for a long time without damage, generally lower than the peak power, and the sound will not be distorted within this power.
(3) Frequency response range: the frequency range that can be played by the audio system mainly focuses on the range that can be played by the bass, and the accuracy is actually more important.
(4) Interface type: see which interfaces can realize how to connect. Big brands focus on HDMI interface and DP interface, HDMI interface, and small brands focus on their own needs.
(5) Signal to noise ratio: the ratio of signal to noise in an electronic device or electronic system. Generally speaking, the higher the signal-to-noise ratio, the better.
(6) Frequency response: refers to the difference in the processing ability of an instrument for signals of different frequencies.
(7) Sensitivity: the amplification factor of the internal sound amplifier and the sensitivity of the speaker combination are generally the better the sound is.
(8) Impedance: This is one of the common misconceptions. It is not that the larger the better. The impedance of the speaker is mainly matched with the power amplifier, and it is mainly suitable.
2. Vocal tract classification
The second important is the classification of vocal tract, which can be divided into 2.0, 2.1, 3.1, 5.1 and 7.1
(1) 2.0 channel
The 2.0 channel is an ordinary two speaker stereo speaker. It is generally designed in two frequency division. The high frequency unit outputs high-frequency signals, and the middle and low frequency unit is responsible for outputting signals in the middle and low frequency bands.
(2) 2.1 sound channel
The 2.1 channel is actually a bass speaker added on the basis of the 2.0 channel dual speakers. It is mainly aimed at strengthening the bass audio, and the actual bass effect is stronger.
(3) 3.1 sound channel
3.1 channel is actually a middle channel added on the basis of 2.1 to make the human voice more obvious and highlight the characteristics of human voice. Therefore, generally speaking, the sound of 3.1 channel is very special in the intermediate frequency.
(4) 5.1 sound channel
The 5.1 channel is actually 5 + 0.1. 5 is a sound source output from the left, middle, right, left rear and right rear directions. 0.1 refers to the added bass sound. In fact, compared with the 3.1 channel, the 5.1 channel mainly adds the left rear and right rear surround sound, which makes the sound more stereoscopic when playing in the space.
(5) 7.1 sound channel
The 7.1 channel is actually the addition of left and right surround channels on the basis of the 5.1 channel, which makes the overall sound field more open and three-dimensional. This kind of sound only appears on the top sound.
For people who like to play games and enjoy the atmosphere, the game audio is indeed very practical. The shocking audio-visual experience brought by the game audio is incomparable to headphones. Therefore, I suggest that in the actual selection, you should choose the recommended products according to your own needs. It is very good to choose the recommended products in the corresponding price range.
Thank you for taking the precious time to read this article. If you have any shortcomings, please correct them. If you think it is helpful, I hope you can praise and support it. Thank you.
- Choose Best Sound Bar 2022-12-30 420
- Choose E-sport Game Speaker 2022-12-30 392
- The Reason Of Speaker Price Expensive 2022-12-30 387
- Choose A Good Headphone 2022-12-30 395
- Mistakes For Buying Desktop Audio Speaker 2022-12-30 398
- The Speaker Interfered By The Mobile Phone 2022-12-29 399
- Solution To Speaker Noise (II) 2022-12-29 403
- Solution To Speaker Noise (I) 2022-12-29 377