How to connect laptop sound box?
2.0 GAMING SPEAKER｜ 2.1 GAMING SPEAKER｜ GAMING SOUNDBAR｜ GAMING HEADSET
How to connect laptop sound box, connect as follows:
Generally, the interface of active speakers is the same as that of headphones, which needs to be connected to the audio output socket of the notebook. Now, if some speakers are USB ports, it is OK to plug them directly into the USB port. The system will install a USB audio driver. Both the USB port and the headphone port must be plugged in to generate sound. The USB port is for power supply. The details are as follows:
1、 The audio is connected to the notebook, and the plug is directly inserted into the headphone hole of the notebook or the USP connector.
2、 Click the "win" button in the lower left corner of the computer desktop to open the start bar menu.
3、 After opening the start bar menu, click the "control panel" option in the options on the right.
4、 Find the "sound" setting in the control panel and double-click to open it.
5、 In sound settings, click external audio equipment, and then click "set as default" laptop sound box below to complete the connection.
- Choose Best Sound Bar 2022-12-30 420
- Choose E-sport Game Speaker 2022-12-30 391
- The Reason Of Speaker Price Expensive 2022-12-30 387
- Choose A Good Headphone 2022-12-30 395
- Mistakes For Buying Desktop Audio Speaker 2022-12-30 398
- The Speaker Interfered By The Mobile Phone 2022-12-29 398
- Solution To Speaker Noise (II) 2022-12-29 403
- Solution To Speaker Noise (I) 2022-12-29 377