How to turn on Bluetooth speaker with audio out
2.0 GAMING SPEAKER｜ 2.1 GAMING SPEAKER｜ GAMING SOUNDBAR｜ GAMING HEADSET
How to turn on Bluetooth speaker with audio out？
1. First, turn on the switch button (on / off) on the audio system to turn on the Bluetooth audio system. After starting, a prompt tone of waiting for connection will be sounded.
2. Find the settings in the mobile phone and click enter. Find Bluetooth in the mobile phone settings and click enter.
3. After entering Bluetooth, click the sliding button next to Bluetooth to turn on the Bluetooth function. After the Bluetooth function is turned on, click the search device below to find the surrounding Bluetooth devices.
4. After the search, find our device in the available devices, click it, and start connecting.
5. The Bluetooth interface prompts that the connection is successful, and the audio system will also have a successful connection. Exit the Bluetooth settings page and enter the media playback page.
Bluetooth speaker with audio out connected successfully
- Choose Best Sound Bar 2022-12-30 420
- Choose E-sport Game Speaker 2022-12-30 392
- The Reason Of Speaker Price Expensive 2022-12-30 387
- Choose A Good Headphone 2022-12-30 396
- Mistakes For Buying Desktop Audio Speaker 2022-12-30 399
- The Speaker Interfered By The Mobile Phone 2022-12-29 399
- Solution To Speaker Noise (II) 2022-12-29 403
- Solution To Speaker Noise (I) 2022-12-29 377